Batch ID3 and MP4 Tag Editor for Mac OSX allows to see, download, edit and clean up ID3 and MP4 tags and rename audio files in one handy Excel-style window.
- Download audio metadata and artworks from online databases, such as AcoustID, MusicBrainz, CoverArt;
- Create tags from files and folders names;
- Rename multiple files;
- Edit, copy, paste, find and replace tags:;
- Fix encoding;
- Unify case;
- Remove extra spaces and characters;
- Manage artworks in batches.
Tag Editor supports ID3 tags for MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, and MP4 tags for MP4 and M4A (Apple lossless) files.
Find out more at amvidia.com/tag-editor